- Tap Validate on the Directions screen (or on New Ride in My Rides)
- Scan the QR code, located next to the driver and the back doors
- Select your fare
- Tap Validate ride - and you're done
*Please note, you will need to grant access to your phone's camera and location, so we can find your starting point and you can scan the QR code, both required to validate your ride.
How do I select a fare?
If this is your first ride from this stop, scan the QR code, then
- Select the stop you boarded from
- Select the line you're riding
- Select the station you're planning to get off at
The next time you scan the QR code after boarding at this stop, your last route from it will be displayed. Tap it - and your fare will automatically be selected.
If you're heading somewhere else from the same stop, just repeat the steps described above. On your next rides from this stop, you'll see all the routes you've started here, so you can select the one you're currently riding.
Please note all the fares are estimated (see more about the new pricing method), and every extra passenger you add to your ride will have to pay full price - even if you have a discount profile.
Every valid ride is accessible from several places in the app, so you can present a QR code for inspection:
- On the Directions screen, under My Rides
- In My Rides on the side menu
Tap your active ride to present the QR code for inspection, whenever needed.
At the bottom of the QR screen, there's a View ride confirmation button. Tapping it will display all the relevant details for this ride: Rider Profile, date, time, ride distance, estimated fare and link to customer support.